One-Time Shredding On Your Schedule
Gone for Good’s one-time purge shredding service is for those that need a single clean out of their unwanted documents and papers. Whether you have a few boxes or a large storage room full of boxes, we’re ready to help. One-time purge service is a great way to reduce clutter and free up space while ensuring you comply with document destruction laws.
One-time purge shred services enable you to destroy unwanted documents and other business materials in a timely manner without the need to use your staff’s valuable time and resources. Once you’ve determined the records you wish to dispose of and choose a pickup date and time, we’ll collect the documents you wish to purge and take them to our secure facility following strict NAIID security protocols. If you have electronic media or X-rays that need secure destruction, we can collect those as well.
How One Time Shredding Service Works
- Step 1: Materials are picked up from your location and delivered to our secure shredding facility in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Step 2: Materials are shredded and bailed following NAID protocols.
- Step 3: Certificate of destruction is provided for the document destruction.
- Step 4: Shredded and baled materials are shipped out to be recycled.
Benefits of One-Time Shredding Services
- Free up office space
- Reduce liability risk
- Flexible scheduled pick-ups
- Secure chain of custody at every touchpoint
- Certificate of destruction
- All paper is 100% securely recycled
Gone for Good Chain of Custody Protocol
Rest assured knowing our chain of custody protocol goes above and beyond industry standards to ensure the most secure document destruction in Arkansas. All confidential materials are logged and tracked from the moment we service the secure containers at your location and continue to be tracked as we securely transport them to our NAID AAA certified facility.
- Every Gone for Good vehicle is equipped with GPS tracking.
- All service vehicles have enhanced locking systems with redundant fail-safe systems.
- All containers and bins are secure with padlocks or inner lock security mechanisms.
- Service reps have “sensitive but unclassified” Federal background clearance checks.
- Our NAID AAA certified facility follows strict adherence to multiple layers of security, including announced and unannounced security audits by NAID, real-time video surveillance, 24-7 CCTV recordings of at least 90 days, and motion alarms.
NAID AAA Certified
Get peace of mind knowing we provide the most secure closed chain-of-custody document destruction possible. NAID conducts scheduled and unscheduled audits for compliance. All drivers and reps undergo sensitive but unclassified background checks as we serve a number of federal agencies.
No Term Contracts
Many of our clients have switched to us after experiencing frustration with other shredding service providers. We listen to what our customers want, and that’s why we offer no term contracts, no hidden fees, and adjust as your needs change throughout the year. Each client will be provided with a service agreement that outlines the service they are receiving as well as the pricing.
Give Back to Your Community
Gone for Good is an independent, locally owned business that employs individuals with developmental disabilities in our community. Gone for Good is a 401C non-profit enterprise that operates under United Cerebral Palsy of Arkansas. All proceeds benefit and employ those with disabilities.
Everything we destroy is recycled. Because we pick up and destroy in our facility, we’re able to produce a 100% recyclable by-product. We provide you with a certificate of destruction and provide you with an Environmental Recycling Report each year that indicates the number of trees, water, oil, and electricity your business has saved.